Monday, August 10, 2009

My Smut

Okay. This is as far as I got before burning out. So, it's just a snippet. Maybe I'll do something worthwhile with it a little later.

I will be blunt: there is some explicit language here. Because that is the nature of the topic for the week. Don't think too badly of me when you read it, but feel free to be brutal if you have comments, since this is not my strong point.

-------

When I tell you that I love your erection, you think I am trying to be erotic. To you the word love forces my mouth open, a supplicant O-shape that will wrap itself around the rising inflection of your cock-hard Noun.

Because it is three in the morning and we are in bed with the lights out, my voice is like a low note from the thick heavy string of a cello. When you hear me whisper in those dark tones that I love your erection, immediately you imagine that my lips are dripping with smut; dirty bitch, fuck slut, swallowing your prick.

My hand is on your chest and you think I am erotic when all I want to do is listen to your body. My head is nestled in the crook of your neck and from there I can hear the acid in your belly. It echoes through your skin, and I hold you closer. When you fill up your lungs and them empty them out your heart beats twenty times. I wonder what I would have to do to make it go faster, or slower. Sometimes we breathe in tandem. The sameness is so distracting that I stop and wait until you are midway before starting up again.

Because I am spooning you, draped over your hips and under your thighs, both of us will know when you are hard. You impress my leg with your cock until it ebbs soft again, bloodless and anonymous. The first time it happens I am inexplicably woozy, and I overdose on an adrenal rush that brings my entire body to attention, waiting for the signal that will launch our biological imperative.

2 comments:

Luis said...

Wow, nice!

First off, I'm very surprised to see some of those words in this entry...I don't think I've ever heard you curse or use words like cock before!

Secondly, this is probably the best written line about a flaccid penis ever written:

"You impress my leg with your cock until it ebbs soft again, bloodless and anonymous."

On a final note, I love how you juxtaposed your partner's sexual drive with your emotional connection. I think it's great that there are some people out there who still think sex is more than just two bodies doing the horizontal macarena.

P.S. This might be a bit personal but I love listening to a person's body...that's the coolest part about being so close to someone =).

Barbara Lorraine said...

Haha, Luis, how long have we known each other, and you've never heard me swear! I've got sailor-mouth! Though I admit I rarely, if ever, say the word 'cock' out loud in public.

And thanks for being my Bro on the listening issue... What I want to do eventually with this, besides add more excerpts about sexy-times of course, is to write about the sensation of a penis as it vacillates between being flaccid and erect. I know it sounds dumb and weird, but to me it's just like listening to someone breathe, or to hear their heart beating. It's part of the natural rhythm of a guy's body, and even though it's erotically charged, I find it biologically soothing.

Never you mind how I know all this of course. Hem hem hem. (Though I will say that except for the idea behind it, this is completely a work of fiction, which is why I'm okay with writing about it.)