Monday, December 15, 2008

Session #4: Topic for 12/14-12/21

Hey Folks

Linds here. Maybe its the wacky weather here in Portland, maybe its some cycle of the moon, or maybe I'm just a nutter but recently I have been having lots of weird dreams. I know I'm not the only one out there. So lets hear em folks! This weeks "assignment" is to write down a dream you have in the morning right after you wake up. Come back to it later and use it for inspiration. A narration? A poem? Song lyrics? Whatever you do, rock it! Looking forward to seeing what you post!

Love, luck and lollipops,
~Mod 2

1 comment:

Geoff said...

I really wanted to do this in time, but the only dream I remembered this week didn't even make sense while I was having it, and I wasn't a place where I could write it down when I woke up. But I'll do this once I can!